Friday, April 09, 2010

Friday AWWWWWW



Because a person can never have too many hearts in her life! This comes via a cute website called Crittertastic ... warning: do not go there. Do not follow the link. Failure to heed this warning will result in many, many minutes diverted from what you should be doing!

And I'll end (before you get all tangled up in Crittertastic) with a shout-out and a thanks to Stephanie Thornton, who gave me the sweetest award (see pix below).



You should check her blog out ... her post on the dangers of spellchecking will leave you chuckling!

(You didn't listen to me about Crittertastic, did you? Okay, then, what's your favorite trick to unhook yourself from your Internet addiction?)

6 comments:

Linda G. said...

Too cute! I love it. :)

Cynthia Reese said...

Thanks, Linda! Don't we all need a little AWWW in our Fridays?

Next week I hope to capture the love affair between one of my cats and the fridge. I kid you not. This will involve a lot of paparazzi-style stalking with my camera. Wish me luck!

Stephanie Faris said...

Awww...what cute kitties!

Congrats on your award.

TAWNA FENSKE said...

Looking forward to hearing more about the cat/fridge affair!

Tawna

Cynthia Reese said...

Thanks, Stephanie ... Crittertastic has lots of great pix, doesn't it?

And, Tawna, the very first step in properly documenting my cat's weird fetish is, ahem, dusting the grill on the bottom of my fridge. How come you never see the dust until you take a pix?

BillRicksofSoperton said...

Not as many comments on cats than on dogs?? What if the dust is what is fascinating the cat?