Monday, October 16, 2006

Gotta share!


Cindy Miles, my very first Critique Partner -- the one who encouraged me to join RWA and who very kindly yanked my head out of my butt when it came to passive voice -- has got her cover!

Yes! I didn't think I could be any more excited than the day she called me and told me she'd sold -- but I'm just as excited to share her cool new cover with you guys. It looks like a movie poster, IMHO, and I can assure you that the book is GREAT! It's coming out in May of 2007, and it's called Spirited Away. It features a hunky ghost and a tenacious archeologist ... just put it on your to-buy list now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a really nice cover! It would definitely catch my attention. Congrats to your friend for such a great cover! Now can't wait to see yours!

Cindy Miles said...

Thanks for the post, Cynthia! I really love the cover!!!

And thanks, Tammy, on the compliment! And I agree--Cynthia's will be next and I can't wait to see it!

By the way, Cynthia, anytime you need any yanking of your head from any orifices, just yell. It was quite fun and I'd gladly do it again for you. Lol!

Thanks, guys!